30-Minute Quinoa Bowl
- Rice Cooker
- 1 tbsp culinary coconut oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 cup tricolour quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup broccoli cut
- 1/2 cut carrots cubed
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- a pinch of salt
- spring onion chopped, garnish
- 125 g chicken breast sliced
- Preheat rice cooker and add in coconut oil.
- Sauté the onion and chicken for two minutes.
- Add in the Andean grains and water into rice cooker. Cover it and let it cook.
- After 15 minutes, add in broccoli, goji berries and a pinch of salt. Close the lid and continue cooking for the next 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open the lid and give all the ingredients a good mix.
- Garnish with spring onions to serve.
You can prep it advance and store it in the fridge for no more than 4 days. Pop it in the microwave to reheat before consuming.