30-Minute Quinoa Bowl
- Rice Cooker
- Preheat rice cooker and add in coconut oil.
- Sauté the onion and chicken for two minutes.
- Add in the Andean grains and water into rice cooker. Cover it and let it cook.
- After 15 minutes, add in broccoli, goji berries and a pinch of salt. Close the lid and continue cooking for the next 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open the lid and give all the ingredients a good mix.
- Garnish with spring onions to serve.
You can prep it advance and store it in the fridge for no more than 4 days. Pop it in the microwave to reheat before consuming.
Calories: 463kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 26gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 97mgPotassium: 822mgFiber: 7gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 183IUVitamin C: 23mgCalcium: 64mgIron: 4mg