Cauliflower "Fried Rice"
- Cut cauliflower into smaller florets. Place them in a blender or food processor, pulse till it looks fine like rice.
- Heat pan over medium heat. Add sesame oil. Wait for about 30 seconds.
- Add garlic, half of the spring onion and carrots. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower into pan, cook for 3 minutes,
- Now, create a hole in the middle of the pan, pour eggs into pan. Scramble it.
- Once the eggs are cooked, add soy sauce and pepper. Mix everything in the pan for about 1 minutes
- Heat off and serve!
Have it with a portion of meat or plant protein for extra protein!
Calories: 292kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 18gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 327mgSodium: 1245mgPotassium: 1055mgFiber: 7gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 13124IUVitamin C: 105mgCalcium: 138mgIron: 3mg