Cauliflower "Fried Rice"
- 400 g cauliflower
- 150 g carrot small cube
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 spring onion finely chopped, for garnish
- pepper to taste
- Cut cauliflower into smaller florets. Place them in a blender or food processor, pulse till it looks fine like rice.
- Heat pan over medium heat. Add sesame oil. Wait for about 30 seconds.
- Add garlic, half of the spring onion and carrots. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower into pan, cook for 3 minutes,
- Now, create a hole in the middle of the pan, pour eggs into pan. Scramble it.
- Once the eggs are cooked, add soy sauce and pepper. Mix everything in the pan for about 1 minutes
- Heat off and serve!
Have it with a portion of meat or plant protein for extra protein!