Hainanese Chicken Quinoa
- Rice Cooker
- 100 g baby sio pek choy
- Add water, garlic, ginger and spring onion into a pot. Bring to rolling boil.
- Add chicken thigh and bring to rolling boil again. Once it is at rolling boil, lower the heat and let it simmer for 30 minutes. Go do a quick workout while waiting.
- Remove chicken from pot, rub sesame oil on chicken skin. Keep the broth to blanch the vegetables.
- Serve with chicken quinoa and vegetables!
- Add all ingredient in a rice cooker. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion. Serve with chicken.
- After the chicken is done, throw in the vegetables and blanch for 2-3 mins.
- Remove from pot, rinse the vegetables to wash away the oil.
- Serve with chicken and quinoa.
- For chill: mix sriracha, sambal and lime juice together.
- Serve with dark soy sauce
Calories: 473kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 27gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 546mgPotassium: 737mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 955IUVitamin C: 28mgCalcium: 93mgIron: 4mg