Kung Pao Cauliflower
- Toaster or Toaster Oven
For the sauce
- 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black vinegar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- Line baking tray with parchment paper, spread cauliflower on it. Massage cauliflower with oil and soy sauce.
- Pop the tray in the toaster. Go ahead and do something else while the cauliflower is toasting, come back and check on them 15-20 mins later.
- (15-20 mins later) Leave them in there for another 5-10 mins, remove from oven once they are brownish.
- While waiting, mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
- (2-3 mins before the cauliflower is done) Heat a pan over medium heat with 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Add dried chili, garlic, ginger, spring onion. Fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from toaster, add them into pan with the sauce. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins. Then, it's done!
- Garnish with the remaining spring onion. Serve with basmati or brown rice.
Calories: 166kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 5gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 976mgPotassium: 514mgFiber: 4gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 662IUVitamin C: 74mgCalcium: 38mgIron: 1mg