Low-Calorie Pad Thai
- chili flakes
- Heat a pan over medium heat, add oil.
- Sear the prawns till they turn red. Then, remove prawns from pan, put them aside
- Add tau kwa, cook for 2-3 mins. Add 1 tbsp of pad thai sauce.
- Add konjac noodles, cook for 3-5 mins.
- Move noodles and tau kwa to one side of the pan. Pour in the beaten eggs and scramble it. Once the eggs are cooked, add 1 tbsp of pad thai sauce prawns, spring onions, beansprout and stir everything together for about 1 mins.
- Serve and drizzle the remaining pad thai sauce on it.