Low-Calorie Pad Thai
- 1 packet konjac noodles washed and drained
- 10 pieces prawns deveined and deshelled
- 1/2 piece tau kwa cut into small pieces
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp pad thai sauce
- 1 tbsp oil any oil of your choice
- 100 g beansprout
- 20 g spring onion cut into 2 inches long
- chili flakes
- Heat a pan over medium heat, add oil.
- Sear the prawns till they turn red. Then, remove prawns from pan, put them aside
- Add tau kwa, cook for 2-3 mins. Add 1 tbsp of pad thai sauce.
- Add konjac noodles, cook for 3-5 mins.
- Move noodles and tau kwa to one side of the pan. Pour in the beaten eggs and scramble it. Once the eggs are cooked, add 1 tbsp of pad thai sauce prawns, spring onions, beansprout and stir everything together for about 1 mins.
- Serve and drizzle the remaining pad thai sauce on it.