Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
In 100g resealable pack
Produce of Sri Lanka
100% Organic Ceylon Cinnamon powder
- Certified Organic (USDA, EU, JAS)
- No artificial additives, flavorings or preservatives
- Low GI
Credits to Nature’s Superfood
How To Use
1) Add 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon to warm beverages to help reduce cold and flu effects. Cinnamon goes very well with chocolate recipes.
2) Add 1 Teaspoon cinnamon to your lattes, desserts and variety of dishes to enjoy that subtly sweet flavour.
Suggested daily intake: ½-1 teaspoon (1-3g) for adults.
Caution: Cinnamon might decrease blood sugar levels which could interact with Diabetes medications that also decrease blood sugar level. Taking both cinnamon and diabetes medication might cause blood sugar to go too low. Be sure to consult your doctor beforehand for safe consumption practices, or consume cinnamon and your diabetes medication at different times.
- Antimicrobial – Supports immune system
- High in antioxidants, such as polyphenols
- Helps with lowering blood glucose level, Antidiabetic
- Keeps heart healthy – Helps reduce risks of cardiovascular diseases
- Can help maintain good total cholesterol levels