Organic Raw Cacao Powder
250g resealable pack
Produce of Peru
100% Organic Cacao Powder, Criollo variety
- Certified Organic (USDA, EU, JAS)
- Gluten free
- Low GI
- No Added Sugar/ Additives
Nature’s Superfoods’ Organic Raw Cacao Powder (pronounced ‘Ka-CAW’) is made from organic unroasted cacao beans from the premium variety Criollo (deemed as ‘king of cacao’ for its fine flavor & fragrance), ensuring maximum nutrient retention at every stage. The cacao beans are lightly fermented to bring out the cocoa flavor, increase nutrient availability and reduce phytic acid content.
CACAO: Rich in Flavonoids, Polyphenols, Magnesium, Sulfur, Good Fats, Minerals and Vitamins. Flavonoid antioxidants in cacao have significant benefits for the cardiovascular system. Raw Cacao contains high amounts of bliss nutrients that lift one’s mood, for example PEA – the adrenal-related chemical that our bodies produce when we fall in love, and anandamide – an endorphin that the human body naturally produces after exercise.
Raw Cacao is one of the world’s richest sources of antioxidants as well bliss nutrients that act as a natural mood lifter; such as phenethylamine (PEA, the feel-good neurotransmitter responsible for the feeling of love), tryptophan (mood-enhancer and a commonly deficient amino acid in those who consume a diet of mostly cooked food) and serotonin (a neurotransmitter that acts as an anti-depressant). It is also rich in magnesium, sulfur, good fats, minerals and vitamins.
Botanical name: Theobroma cacao L., Criollo variety
Credits to Nature’s Superfood
How To Use
1. Mix some healthy hot chocolate by mixing 1 Tbsp Raw cacao powder & 1 Tsp Organic Coconut sugar into a cup of warm water/non-diary milk.
2. Mix 2-3 Tsp Raw cacao powder into your favorite smoothies, beverages or no-bake recipes for a delightful; chocolatey twist.
Recommended daily intake: 1 – 2 tablespoons
- Good mood
- Promotes heart health (high Magnesium content)
- Weight management (helps suppress appetite due to its coumarin content)