Organic Roasted Coconut Flakes
A Tropical Superfruit
In 100g resealable pack
Produce of Sri Lanka
Organic Coconut Flakes, Roasted
- Certified Organic (USDA, EU, JAS)
- Gluten-Free Snack
- Unsweetened (no refined sugar)
- Unsulphured (No preservatives)
The coconut tree is known as the ‘tree of life’ as the entire coconut (cocos nucifera) can be either used or consumed in daily life. In recent years, the nutritional value of coconuts has become widespread globally, although since ancient times, this has been common knowledge among Asian populations.
Nature’s Superfoods Organic Coconut Flakes are made of organic coconut flesh from Sri Lanka that has been dehydrated to perfection to achieve a fragrant, crunchy texture – perfect for guilt-free munching.
This nutrient-dense superfood has impressive nutritional quality, with good fats (medium-chain fatty acids, that are more easily absorbed and metabolized in the body to provide long-lasting energy) and high dietary fibre (11g fibre/100g) to keep you feeling full longer and aid in digestion. Coconut flakes are also a healthy addition to your diet as they are a good source of manganese (for healthy connective tissue, blood clotting and bone formation) and smaller amounts of iron (blood formation), and zinc (strengthen immune system).
These delicious flakes can be consumed as a healthy snack, topping or added to any baking recipe, granolas, trail mix, smoothies, etc. Suitable for vegan, gluten-free, paleo and other special diets.
Certified organic with no added sugar, salt, additives or preservatives.
Botanical name: Cocos Nucifera
Credits to Nature’s Superfood
How To Use
1. Eat it out of the bag as a snack at home or in office. Healthy travel food.
2. Add to your breakfast cereal for a coconut twist. You can also add them to yogurt, smoothies, oatmeal, granolas, trail mix etc.
How to store: For opened packs, push air out of opened bag and zip tightly.
- Weight control
- Aids in weight loss and boosts metabolism
- Improves heart health
- Promotes satiety
- Boosts immune system
- Anti-microbial and Anti-inflammatory properties
- Builds healthy connective tissue