Organic Tricolor Quinoa Seeds
The Mother of All Grains
In 1kg resealable pack
Produce of Peru
100% Organic Quinoa Grains (Black, Red & White), pre-washed from South America
- Certified Organic (USDA, EU, JAS)
- Low GI
- Pre-washed, saponin free
Nature’s Superfoods’ Tricolor Quinoa (pronounced ‘Keen-wah) is a mix of white, red and black protein-rich Quinoa seeds, so that you can all the flavors and textures that each type of Quinoa brings. An ideal low-GI rice-replacement food.
QUINOA: Regardless of the color, all Quinoa seeds are high-protein, high-fiber whole grains that contain all 9 essential amino acids (including lysine), B vitamins, folate, calcium, magnesium, a diverse array of antioxidants and many more nutrients. However, white Quinoa has the lightest texture and tends to cook up fluffier, which makes it a no-brainer substitute for rice dishes. Red and black Quinoa have crunchier textures and hold their shape better as compared with white Quinoa.
Credits to Nature’s Superfood
How To Use
1) Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer. Place 1 part Quinoa and 2 parts water (or stock) in a sauce pan, bring to a boil.
2) Reduce to a simmer, cook for 15-20 minutes until the quinoa is translucent, plump and the external germ (“spiral tail’) is visible.
3) Quinoa cooks like rice and can also be cooked in a rice cooker (1 cup quinoa with 2 cups of water).
- Weight control
- Promotes heart health
- Improves digestion health
- Support healthy weight loss/heal build lean muscle