Sautéed Curried Cauliflower
- 500 g cauliflower small florets
- 1 tbsp oil any oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder optional (warning: it's spicy)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bunch fresh coriander chopped
- lemon juice
- Heat a pan, add oil.
- Add cauliflower into pan and sautéed for 4-5 minutes.
- Now, add all the powder, as well as, salt and pepper and cook for another 4-5 mins.
- Cauliflower should be softer by now. Remove from heat. Mix in the coriander and a bit of lemon juice to your liking.
- Serve with a protein dish and other vegetables to make it a nutritious meal.